My homes Kristy tagged me in her recent 11 things post... and I figure it would be fun to play along. Here we go.
There are five rules:
1. Post these rules.
2. Post a photo of yourself and 11 random things.
3. Answer the questions set for you in the original post.
4. Create 11 new questions and tag people to answer them.
5. Go to their blog/twitter and tell them you’ve tagged them.
Samantha goes through phases where she turns into the Paparazzi taking pics of anything moving (and not moving.. hehe) She does pretty well!
1. I poop talk more than my kids do.. I um.. think potty humor is funny. :D
2. I've broken two toes.. both because of running through the house and turned the corners too tightly.
3. Doug thinks I should have been a Comedienne because I am funny.. but see #1.. it's probably only to our demented minds. ;)
4. I am in a coffee club and my favorite flavor is German Chocolate Coffee Cake.
5. I spend more than 8 hours a day online
6. I love to watch it snow but have come to dislike playing in it.
7. I've always wanted to learn how to draw but am afraid to take a class.
8. I'm a font ho and have over 20,000 collected
9. I use to create signature tags back in the mid 90's for email.
10. I love fresh vegetables from the garden, but hate working in it.
11. I'm a rule breaker sometimes... :)
Questions from Kristy...1. Biggest fear? Dying before my children graduate college and marry
2. If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be? to not be overweight
3. Biggest Goal for the year?is it bad I haven't set any goals?? :/
4. Fav cartoon as a kid? Smurfs.
5. Sweet or salty? Both please
6. Biggest crafty inspiration? Tim Holtz... he inspires the pants off me... wait, that doesn't sound right. ;-)
7. What is your “thing of the moment”? Cutting things on my Cameo :)
8. What thing are you always putting off? everything!!!!!
9. What could you watch 24/7 if they dedicated a channel to it on tv? Sons of Anarchy... yum. :)
10. What is your best quality? Geez. tough. I badmouth a lot about myself in my own head... so I asked hubs. He says I am the most fair person he knows and I have the biggest heart. ( i agree about the fair part.. hehe)
11. What did you want to be “when you grow up” and is it different from now? I wanted to be a veterinarian, but working in a poorly run animal hospital made me run the other way. Today, I am a wife and mother. I'm argumentative, so I have daydreams about being a lawyer and duking it out in court. :P
My questions to you:
1. If you could cure one disease what would it be?
2. Your happy place is.. ?
3. Favorite summer/winter activities?
4. Most asked for recipe?
5. Person you admire the most?
6. Biggest crush when you were a teen?
7. If you could only listen to one band the rest of your years, who would it be?
8. Favorite time of day to get crafty?
9. When is the last time you got a traffic ticket? What was it for?
10. Your dream home is?11. Where do you want to live when you retire?
k.. I'm tagging everybody who reads this post to the here... please let me know if you do this, because I would love to read/learn more about you!!