My favorite part about scrapbooking used to be preserving the memories. Although preserving our families memories is still very important to me, my most favorite aspect of this art form is the creating part. Playing with paper, embellishments, photographs, it is all exciting. Each piece of paper is a new canvas to bring my art to life. I believe all scrapbookers are artists. I believe we all shine brightly. I believe there is no right and wrong.. just do what you love and what feels right!
Current Design Teams
Clear Scraps - November 2014 ~ Current
Some Odd Girl - February 2017 - Current
Past Design Teams
- Creating Made Easy Kit Club - February 2013 - May 2014
- Some Odd Girl - Stamp Manufacturer - Feb. 2012 -Sept. 2013
- Paper Issues - March 2011 - April 2013
- Clear Scraps - Acrylic and Chipboard Manufacturer - Nov. 2011 - August 2013
- Tiddly Inks - Stamp Manufacturer - May 2012 - April 2013
- TallyScrapper - Creative Director for Online store and kit club - Sep. 2011 - June 2012
- Nuts About Sketches - Sketch Blog - Sept. 2011 - Mar. 2012
- Top Shelf Memories -2010 - Kit Club (closed)
- Timeless Daydreams - DT coordinator - 2010 - (closed)
- Treasured Scrapbooking - 2010 - (closed)
- Scrapperie - 2010 - Challenge Message Board (closed)
- Tallyscrapper - 2009 - Staff and DT Member - Kit Club and Online Store
- GutterGirlz - 2009 - Challenge Blog
- The Scrapping Spot - 2008 - Kit Club and Online Store (closed)
- Scrappy Giraffe - 2007 - Kit Club and Online Store (closed)
- Scrappin with Grace - 2007 - Kit Club and Online Store
Spotlight on Fantastic Friday @ Designed to Color - "Be Happy" card
Guest Designer for TiddlyInks 2 year Celebration - "Tree Hugger bevel frame"
Published in the Pink Paislee December 2011 Newsletter "SnowDay layout"
Won Contest coming in 1st @ Coordinates Collections - 2009
Contact info: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone and address available upon request.
Please contact me with any questions. Thanks!
Updated January 2017