Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Up to my ears in



Actually my littlest DD has diahrrea. She has had it for almost two weeks.
I took her to the Doctor yesterday, (not our normal doctor he was out of the office) and he said, could just be the bug hasn't left he body yet (we were sick right after christmas) or she could have a parasite?

So to see what's happening with her bowels, we are having to get some stool samples. Did I mention I am almost 35 weeks pregnant, with a weak stomach? *gag*
I can't stand doing this!

I thought I would be able to pass this disgusting chore off on daddy, but everytime she has went in the last 24 hours, I'm the only one home :( Can you see me pouting now?
I have 1 more sample to get then I can take it into the lab and see if they find anything.

Today I had my obgyn visit with an ultra sound. Was a pretty quick appointment. Ultra sound showed little man to be weighing in at 5 lbs 9 oz. He's due Feb 17th.
I will get another U/S next week. I like when you get to the weekly appointments, it just shows you HOW CLOSE you are to meeting your little one.

I met with my Physical Therapist today real quick. She ordered me a prenatal cradle to wear to try to help with my sciatic nerve pain. I hope it helps some. It feels pretty weird... I guess we will see if it was worth the $40.

Here's a couple of pictures I took last week that melt my heart.
Samantha and I were playing, so I snapped this one.

After we tired each other out, she decided to grab daddies favorite blanket so she could take a rest.

Cute isn't she? She turned 10 months yesterday. I can't believe how fast she has grown and how the time has flown by with this pregnancy.

With some sad news in mind, my grandfather in Michigan is pretty much on his deathbed. We went and visited with him in July. He got to meet both of the girls since he hadn't before. He fell in love with them.

He has leukemia and it has pretty much spread throughout his body. His organs are starting to shut down, and he's not producing anymore plasma/blood. I know they were giving him platelets every day, but I'm thinking they have stopped doing that. I'm worried I won't be able to get permission to go to his funeral if he passes next week. I have the 'go ahead' right now if I have an U/S and get a copy of my medical records before going. I'm hoping he hangs on a lot longer. I would love to be able to introduce him to his great grandson and be able to actually say goodbye to him.

Sigh, this is too much right now...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, it warms my heart. I hope you have a blessed day. Crafty hugs, Leah

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...